By paying your deposit and completing your Reservation Forms, you certify your agreement to the following Traveller Code:
1) I have chosen a trip that suits my abilities, level of fitness, and state of health.
2) I do not have any physical conditions or disabilities that are a hazard to me or other travelers.
3) I have a valid passport and all visas, permits, certificates, and vaccinations required for travel;
4) I will read pre-trip materials about clothing, medical requirements, and culture-specific etiquette;
5) I will make sure to communicate any special requests at least 30 days prior to travel. This includes dietary restrictions, medical requirements and room preferences. I also understand that UmbriAction will do all it can to accommodate special requests but cannot guarantee they will be possible.
6) I will follow environmental guidelines and regulations while on the trip in accordance with guide direction;
7) I will respect the rights and privacy of other trip members.
8) I understand that travel within a group invariably involves compromise to accommodate diverse desires, travel goals, personalities, and physical abilities of all group members. U,briAction guides may be required to improvise and exercise good faith, use discretion and/or make decisions based upon group consensus. These decisions may not always please each individual, but are intended to satisfy the larger desires of the group.
9) I understand that UmbriAction reserves the right to refuse service during a tour to anyone whose health or behavior could impede the welfare or enjoyment of fellow guests. An individual may be asked to leave a trip if the leader feels that the person's continuing participation may prove detrimental to the individual or the group.
10) I understand a road less traveled means access to medical facilities and evacuation services may be limited.
11) I understand the weather is out of UMBRIACTION control.